Monday, May 14, 2018

💗💗👱Hi Reader!

This is my first update on Blog. This Blog is about my story and my daily day. It always be my dream to have my own Blog since in high school. I love to inspired young people with new idea, a creative innovation and be kind to another.

Here the story about myself, I come from small town ( a beautiful town ) in Sarawak(Borneo) where majority of Iban, Kayan and Orang Ulu lives there. I will share a more about my hometown on my next blog. Stay tune!

I'm a  big dreamer just like other young people out there, I hope I can change the world better place one day and I hope my story will able to inspire you. I'm so excited that I able to share my story to the world. That all for my first blog and keep update with my next blog.


Be kind to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pengerindu Sebayan Part 6

******** Taman Hijau 4C blok 2A Alai Pengajar Jessica diau. Berasai lelak isi bekau pulai ngjar tadi pia mega pemedis ka diasai ba tubuh ...