Saturday, July 28, 2018

Honesty

People always said, they love someone who being honest , who being true to themselves rather than a person who backstab on them. Have you ever had meet someone who really honest every single thing ? Well I have, my friend.

I call her the most honest girl & most annoying friend that I ever had. I meet her in my class last time, she sit on the front rows and no one sit next to her. She was from other class which registered to my class. Me &  my friends sit next to her but she seems doesn't bother at all. Her look was telling me that she a brilliant girl(which is true)

On the first day of class, our lecturer ask us to get a group of three for the assignment project and I asked her to join my group. It was awkward at first but we manage to become her friend.

Why would I said that she was honest? She will point out everything that doesn't seem right & I can tell that she know me if I lied😂. Her honesty sometimes make me feel annoyed. There an incident where I got high mark on test and she even asked me why I got high mark & not her. I was so mad and told that I was studied hard. Since that incident, she very competitive. She doesn't want to lose everything on me. She even manage to score high mark even though only a small different from me and it annoying. 

It was a healthy competition😂 she tried to beat me & I accept the challenge. I like her attitude, she doesn't care what people think about her. She believes in herself and very hardworking person. She loves anime,manga,novel & very talented on drawing. She also a nerd but I love her unique fashion. She has good skin(that why I'm get jealous of her😂). She never skip solat, every time she hangout with me, I'll make sure she solat & get back home before six p.m.

Every time I need an advise or review from my friend, they will give a positive feedback but it was different feedback from her. She will point out my weakness that I don't realize. I really appreciate that she taking care of me well even though I know that she does not have any intention to make me feel down.

She the honest person I've met in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pengerindu Sebayan Part 6

******** Taman Hijau 4C blok 2A Alai Pengajar Jessica diau. Berasai lelak isi bekau pulai ngjar tadi pia mega pemedis ka diasai ba tubuh ...